Re: [ns] wireless-demo-csci694.tcl

In the attachment.

shuqian

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Alpay Alkan wrote:

> Can anyone send me "wireless-demo-csci694.tcl" file in ~ns/tcl/ex,  because the package that i have downloaded does not include it..(ns-allinone-2.1b6a.tar.gz)
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Alpay Alkan
>
> Research Assistant
> Information and Computer Science
> Yeditepe University
> Istanbul/Turkey
>
> homepage: http://ics.yeditepe.edu.tr/~aalkan
> e-mail: [email protected]
> ICQ: 60815118

# Copyright (c) 1999 Regents of the University of Southern California.
# All rights reserved.
#
# Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
# modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
# are met:
# 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
#    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
# 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
#    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
#    documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
# 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
#    must display the following acknowledgement:
#      This product includes software developed by the Computer Systems
#      Engineering Group at Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory.
# 4. Neither the name of the University nor of the Laboratory may be used
#    to endorse or promote products derived from this software without
#    specific prior written permission.
#
# THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE REGENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
# ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
# IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
# ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
# FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
# DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS
# OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
# HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT
# LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY
# OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
# SUCH DAMAGE.
#
# A simple example for wireless simulation
# Specially written for csci 694 on Sept. 10th, 1999
# Ya Xu, [email protected], 1999

# ======================================================================
# Define options
# ======================================================================

set opt(chan)	Channel/WirelessChannel
set opt(prop)	Propagation/TwoRayGround
set opt(netif)	Phy/WirelessPhy
set opt(mac)	Mac/802_11
set opt(ifq)	Queue/DropTail/PriQueue
set opt(ll)		LL
set opt(ant)        Antenna/OmniAntenna
set opt(x)		670   ;# X dimension of the topography
set opt(y)		670   ;# Y dimension of the topography
set opt(ifqlen)	50	      ;# max packet in ifq
set opt(seed)	0.0
set opt(tr)		694demo.tr    ;# trace file
set opt(nam)            694demo.nam   ;# nam trace file
set opt(adhocRouting)   DSDV
set opt(nn)             3             ;# how many nodes are simulated
set opt(cp)		"../mobility/scene/cbr-3-test"
set opt(sc)		"../mobility/scene/scen-3-test"
set opt(stop)		200.0		;# simulation time

# =====================================================================
# Other default settings

LL set mindelay_		50us
LL set delay_			25us
LL set bandwidth_		0	;# not used
LL set off_prune_		0	;# not used
LL set off_CtrMcast_		0	;# not used

Agent/Null set sport_		0
Agent/Null set dport_		0

Agent/CBR set sport_		0
Agent/CBR set dport_		0

Agent/TCPSink set sport_	0
Agent/TCPSink set dport_	0

Agent/TCP set sport_		0
Agent/TCP set dport_		0
Agent/TCP set packetSize_	1460

Queue/DropTail/PriQueue set Prefer_Routing_Protocols    1

# unity gain, omni-directional antennas
# set up the antennas to be centered in the node and 1.5 meters above it
Antenna/OmniAntenna set X_ 0
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Y_ 0
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Z_ 1.5
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Gt_ 1.0
Antenna/OmniAntenna set Gr_ 1.0

# Initialize the SharedMedia interface with parameters to make
# it work like the 914MHz Lucent WaveLAN DSSS radio interface
Phy/WirelessPhy set CPThresh_ 10.0
Phy/WirelessPhy set CSThresh_ 1.559e-11
Phy/WirelessPhy set RXThresh_ 3.652e-10
Phy/WirelessPhy set Rb_ 2*1e6
Phy/WirelessPhy set Pt_ 0.2818
Phy/WirelessPhy set freq_ 914e+6
Phy/WirelessPhy set L_ 1.0

# ======================================================================
# Main Program
# ======================================================================

#
# Initialize Global Variables
#

# create simulator instance

set ns_		[new Simulator]

# set wireless channel, radio-model and topography objects

#set wchan	[new $opt(chan)]
#set wprop	[new $opt(prop)]
set wtopo	[new Topography]

# create trace object for ns and nam

set tracefd	[open $opt(tr) w]
set namtrace    [open $opt(nam) w]

$ns_ trace-all $tracefd
$ns_ namtrace-all-wireless $namtrace $opt(x) $opt(y)

# define topology
$wtopo load_flatgrid $opt(x) $opt(y)

#$wprop topography $wtopo

#
# Create God
#
set god_ [create-god $opt(nn)]

#
# define how node should be created
#

#global node setting

$ns_ node-config -adhocRouting $opt(adhocRouting) \
		 -llType $opt(ll) \
		 -macType $opt(mac) \
		 -ifqType $opt(ifq) \
		 -ifqLen $opt(ifqlen) \
		 -antType $opt(ant) \
		 -propType $opt(prop) \
		 -phyType $opt(netif) \
		 -channelType $opt(chan) \
		 -topoInstance $wtopo \
		 -agentTrace ON \
                 -routerTrace OFF \
                 -macTrace OFF

#
#  Create the specified number of nodes [$opt(nn)] and "attach" them
#  to the channel.

for {set i 0} {$i < $opt(nn) } {incr i} {
	set node_($i) [$ns_ node]
	$node_($i) random-motion 0		;# disable random motion
#	$node_($i) topography $wtopo
}

#
# Define node movement model
#
puts "Loading connection pattern..."
source $opt(cp)

#
# Define traffic model
#
puts "Loading scenario file..."
source $opt(sc)

# Define node initial position in nam

for {set i 0} {$i < $opt(nn)} {incr i} {

    # 20 defines the node size in nam, must adjust it according to your scenario
    # The function must be called after mobility model is defined

    $ns_ initial_node_pos $node_($i) 20
}

#
# Tell nodes when the simulation ends
#
for {set i 0} {$i < $opt(nn) } {incr i} {
    $ns_ at $opt(stop).000000001 "$node_($i) reset";
}
# tell nam the simulation stop time
$ns_ at  $opt(stop)	"$ns_ nam-end-wireless $opt(stop)"

$ns_ at  $opt(stop).000000001 "puts \"NS EXITING...\" ; $ns_ halt"

puts "Starting Simulation..."
$ns_ run