[ns] Traffic Trace Generator ..

Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:31:15 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Vincenzo Mazzotta <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: [ns] Traffic Trace Generator ..

Hi to all,
I've a problem i'd like to use a Traffic Trace Generator....
I'm finding source code to generate a Trace File to pass on Traffic
Trace Generator ...
I read that in a Traffic Trace File there are 2 fields of 32 bit.
First is the time when the packet go out and the second is size of
packet. Now i don't know if the file is a text or binary file ...
Somebody have a solutions ???

Somebody have a simple example to show me something about this object ??
If somebody have a program to generate a file for Traffic Trace Generator
and a Viewer can send me.

Thanks in advanced ...
Vincenzo Mazzotta
[email protected]