[ns] Trafic Trace Generator....

Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 20:59:42 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Vincenzo Mazzotta <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: [ns] Trafic Trace Generator....

Hi to all,
I'm testing my Optical Queue and i see that i can use a Traffic Trace
generator...
I test to open ~/ns-2.1b5/tcl/ex/example-trace like a txt file and
i can't see the time value for every packet ....
After i test to open like a binary file but the time value is always 0.000000

I see the manual but in the NS manual is wrote that i have insert 2
field with size =32 bit... But the file is a TXT file or a binary FILE ??

If somebody have a code to insert values into a Trafic Tracefile can send me ??
Thanks in Advanced

Vincenzo Mazzotta
[email protected]