Re: [ns] the direction field in packet header hdr_cmn

Hi ,

I think I'm having the same problem as Yan. I am trying to pass some info
from a nodes Routing agent to the phy layer by writing info in a packet's
header. However when the packet reaches the phy layer (wirelessphy), the
info has changed. I tried to see if the info was the same in the
intermediate layers and found that till the mac802.11, the info didnt
change. What is the exact path of the packet from the network layer to the
phy layer through the source code? How do I rectify this problem?

Thanks and Regards

Sheetalkumar Doshi
Graduate Student/Teaching Assistant
University Of Colorado at Boulder