Re: link.cc (was: Re: [ns] Re: ErrorModel not working)

I think you must be referring to ns-1; that link.cc was replaced by
composite otcl objects long time ago. And most of the old ns-1 commands
were replaced by new otcl-based commands long time ago, e.g., ns_duplex is
now Simulator::duplex-link{}. Please take a look at the current ns manual.