Re: [ns] Routing protocols in mobile networking

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, Ana Delgado wrote:

> Hi!
> I want to define my own routing protocol when working in a wireless
> environment but I find it difficult to create a base station node in a
> wired-cum-wireless scenario without a routing protocol such us DSR or
> DSDV...
> I just want to create a base station and define my own routing protocol, but
> wheneever I use the command "create-base-station" they need a routing
> protocol, dsr, for example...
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks in advance,
> Ana

perhaps you could do it this way:
- edit mobility/com.tcl, and write the function create-dummy-bs-node
{node id} {}.
- in your script, specify dummy as your adhocRouting with node-config

--
Lucas Barri�re

[email protected]
http://aemiaif.lip6.fr/etudiants/lucas
UNIX is user-friendly. it's just selective about who its friends are.