RE: [ns] nam (1.0a8) on WinNT/98

Hi Christian

     until now i could not make it work , and i start the nam on windows
manually .
the tcl_findlibrary is a procedure in  tcl/library/init.tcl ,but i could not
find any relation between  nam/nam32 and init.tcl.
another thing  !! the object file which is availabe for nam,dll
(tclWinInit.obj) is under directory of tcl/win/release ,which has notting to
do with init.tcl.

good luck
A Emdadi

<[email protected]> =====