[ns] Diffserv : DSNode , aggregate policing

Hi,

I try to do aggregate policing of traffic using the Diffserv patch.

I created a new DSNode .. and run my simulaiton file.
But I encounter a error

_o27: no target fro slot -1

Could someone point to you where it goes wrong?
Thanks

Lee

Following is the portion of the code...

# create core routers
set R1 [new DSNode]
set R2 [$ns node]

# link between R1 and R2 -- DS compliance
$ns DSSchedulerLink-duplex-link $R1 $R2 1.5Mb 10ms

Here I have 4 nodes connected to R1 and 4 nodes connected to R2.
The 4 nodes connected to R1, 3 of them is generate TCP flow while 1 UDP flow.

# create the topology and link
for {set i 0} {$i < 4} {incr i} {
	$ns duplex-link $host($i) $R1 10Mb 2ms DropTail
	$ns duplex-link $client($i) $R2 10Mb 2ms DropTail
}

Now I want to do aggregate policing on the TCP ...

set profile [new DSPeakRateProfile]
$profile set-scope ONE_TO_ANY
$profile set src_ -1
$profile set peak_ 100kb