[ns] More addressing questions

Hi,

As I said previously on this list, I'm interested in being able to assign
an arbitrary node address to a node. I've managed to do this to some
extent, but I'm having some problems with nam. I'm not familiar with the
nam internals, so I'm having difficulty pinpointing the problem, but I did
notice that if the node address is made sufficiently large that strange
behaviour ensues.

Initially, I thought that this might be attributed to use of integers to
represent node addrs rather than unsigned integers. I'm not so sure that
this is the case now, but in any case, I found that the addr field in the
ns_addr_t struct is a *signed* int. Is there any reason for this, or can
I change it to an unsigned int without breaking things? (I think it might
affect some multicasting stuff, but I'm not sure).

Sean.

-----
Sean Murphy,			Email: [email protected]
Teltec Ireland,			Phone: +353-1-7045080