Re: [ns] NS Wireless Example Problem

some of wireless scripts are obsolete , you might want to try the ones in Marc Greis's tutorial .

Kun-chan Lan

I am trying to run the wireless examples in the ns tutorial.... I updated to
nam 1.0a9 and am using ns-allinone-2.1b6.
The nam out.nam file runs fine.... I don't have a problem running the other
example problems with nam, its just the wireless:

Wireless Example Terminates w/out NAM display :

neptune# ns simple-wireless.tcl
Starting Simulation...
NS EXITING...
neptune#

 Normal NS Example Works Fine and comes up properly with NAM display :

 neptune# ns nsexample1.tcl
using backward compatible Agent/CBR; use Application/Traffic/CBR instead
neptune#

I would really appreciate any help with this.
Thanks a lot,
Sara

************************************
Privileged/Proprietary Information may be contained in this message. If you
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender
by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not
consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions
business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Kun-chan Lan
Computer Science, University of Southern California
4915 Sawtelle Blvd #2, Culver City, CA 90230
http://www.isi.edu/~kclan
(H)310-391-7208  (O)310-448-8260