[ns] Ns2 Wireless queueing algorithms & routing

Hi,

I'm using NS2 (ns-2.1b7) to simulate different queueing algorithms in
wireless environment. I have run into two problems:

First the queueing algorithm in NS seems to be fixed to
Queue/DropTail/PriQueue. Other algorithms won't work properly because
the internal implementation is based in PriQueue. The question is has
someone already either modified the wireless part to support other
queueing algorithms or modified the queueing algorithms to work with
wireless part?

Second I need to model simple WLAN environment where mobile nodes
communicate only with basestations. How can I implement that in NS? In
other words I need to disable ad-hoc networking - or at least restrict
routing between basestations and mobile nodes. Has anyone been working
on this subject or has any ideas how is should be done?

Thanks in advance,

Jari