Re: [ns] Bugs in NS and other questions...

> > >set noiseServer [new Agent/TCP/Newreno]
> > >$noiseServer attach-traffic [new Traffic/Pareto]
>
> I've tried several different variations, including newing a traffic agent and
> assigning it to the noise server, and changing the Agent/TCP/Newreno to other
> things. It keeps giving me the same error,

You should use somehting like (assuming you are using the last release)

set src [new Application/Traffic/Pareto]
$src attach-agent $tcp

The commands that you are using seem to be very old. Please get the most
recent ns manual from the ns web site http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/
Or you may find examples from tcl/ex/ in your ns installation.