[ns] adding new code to NS!

Hi all,

I am trying to create a new type of Node on NS.  I derived it from the
main Node class.

As indicated in Marc Griess's tutorial, I added the line on
ns-default.tcl too.  I did not get any compilation errors.  I tried to
use the new code in my tcl script.  It gives me an error during

$ns run.

which is

_o11: no target for slot -1.

I had seen a question on the same issue on the ns-users list.  So,
I searched the ns-users archive but I couldn't quite figure out what
was the actual fix to this problem.

Can anyone please tell me if I am missing something here?

Thanks,
Sowmya.

    Sowmya Manjanatha : University of New Hampshire
    Major             : Computer Science

    email        : [email protected]

    Call me at   : (978)-689-8860 (res)
                   (603)-862-4626 (unh)