[ns] nam failing

Hello yee Gurus
Help help si vous plait
I downloaded the all-in-one package of ns about 2 months ago and I have
since downloaded the daily snapshots several times.However when I use nam to
try and run my wieless scripts (including the wireless3 example in  Marc
Greis's tutorial ). Any ideas? The message i get is segmentation fault (core
dumped).

By the way if I run a script and get the follow message:
warning: Route to base_stn not known: dropping pkt

Does it mean I have made a mistake( i have checked several time) or packets
are being dropped due to queue lengths.

Thank you

Edward Tchum