Re: [ns] Dual Leaky Bucket ?

the closest to what you are looking for would be a token bucket filter wich is
implemented in tbf.h, tbf.cc; you can derive your own dual leaky bucket from
there (I believe a token bucket with a bucket of one packet can be considered a
leaky bucket, then you can chain 2 leaky bucket to make it "dual")

>From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: [ns] Dual Leaky Bucket ?
>Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 22:57:42 +0800
>
>Hello,
>
>I have searched the archive of NS2 mailing-list,
>but there seems to be no answer to the "Dual Leaky Bucket".
>
>I wonder if anyone has a solution to this,
>like agents of "Dual Leaky Bucket".
>
>Or if anyone exactly knows there is no "Dual Leaky Bucket" agent at present
>time?
>
>Best regards,
>
>Ken

Tarik Alj