[ns] NS

NS users,

I don't know if you have noticed that in a simulation with more than
one mobile host, the traced address belongs most of the time to the
last initialized  mobile host.
Is that a bug in my TCL script? I have for instance 20 hosts, but if
you see the trace, only ONE ip address is presented most of the time,
even though 20 hosts are suppossed to be having FTP sessions.
Something interesting is that the measured throughput and bytes
transferred with 5, 10 or 20 hosts is increased, but the trace file
only reports activity from one IP address.

thanks in advance for any help,

Edwin Hernandez