[ns] question on CBQ or priority queue

Hi, There,

I'm a new user of NS, in my simulation,
I want give one kind of packet high priority
and another kind of packet low priority, thus
when queue size reaches the queue limit, low
priority packet is dropped but high priority packet is
still accepted. Is there any scheduling method
realized in NS that can help? I think CBQ can
help, but I don't know how to control it, set
the parameters. Where can I find the TCL commands
to control the parameters? NS document doesn't
tell too much on this.

Please help a new user! Thanks

Shuju Wu