[ns] problem

hi,

i am doing somw simulation on geo satellite environment.(one base
station, one mobile with two channels to the BS).

I have created two channels (i.e two stacks) on a node. I want to attach
them to different traffic sources.

But it seems that I have to do a lot of modification from my side as
there seems to be no support built. Because all the agent's traffic goes
through the classifier which does not have the mapping between  traffic
source and the partuicular channel.

Any suggestions would be invaluable to me.

Regards,
Amit Jain