Re: [ns] range of antennas

The radio propagation model in ns is used to calculate the energe loss
during signal propagation. I think you can probably calculate the energe
loss from the antennas to get the communicatio range. Please refer to
Chapter 15 on ns Notes and Documentation for detais.

Hope it helps.

-chen xuan

--
Xuan Chen