[ns] LAN and rtproto DV

Hi!

I am simulating a small network consisting of 6 nodes. This works just fine.
Now, I whant to exchange one node with an ethernet LAN and use make-lan for this
purpose. This also works fine, IF I am NOT using rtproto DV. It gives me a lot
of strange error messages.
This could be due to the fact that the network shouldn't route the LAN. I tried
to work around the problem by writing:
	rtproto DV $node(1) $node(2) ....
for the network nodes.
The gives just an error message telling me that the nodes node(x) doesn't exist.

Do anyone have any suggestions on how to solve the problem, or what's wrong.

Thanks,

Anders