[ns] Packet Scheduling

<I apologize if this is a duplicate, but I don't think the previous mail
 went through>

Hello, I'm having some problems with timers. I have a very simple
protocol: Introduce packet spacing between packets.

I'm using the delsnd_timer_.resched(time_left); call similar to
TCP. However, I am not clear if these events get queued up or not. It
seems that the previous timer gets cancelled, and the new timer is
effective. An obvious solution to this would be to buffer the sends and
then poll the queue, so that I will issue a resched() only once at a time.

Is there something that I'm missing here?

Also, does NS follow a threaded model? That is, do I need to worry about
atomicity since I'm using timers?

Regards,
Apu
[email protected]