Re: [ns] werid delay between enqueue and dequeue

Thanks for your hints.  But I checked out the queue code, that it seems there is
no scheduled time related code.  You know, ns uses the relative time, so how
is this delay implemented?  Since I am simulating the circuit switching,which
assumes that there is no extra delay on the link except the link propagation
delay,
How can I remove this sort of queuing delay?

Thanks,
Bo Wen