Re: [ns] Multi processor systems

Thats not a easy question ... depends on a what type of a multiproc
you have...... I think the best way to run simulations
parallely is to use a pvm like tool to spawn processes on different
machines on a cluster. Then you wont need to bother about number of
processors etc.

Use pvm_spawn(....); as many times you want. this is good on a NoW .....
where there is a lack of a single system image. PVM can be found from the
ORNL site.

Debo