Re: [ns] need help: installation problem

Probably, you want to have a look at your environment variable settings. I
think the installation of Tcl is quite straightforward on Red Hat, the
only modification I made is to comments out to two duplicated definitions
in generic/tclPosixStr.c...FYI.

-chen xuan

--
Xuan Chen