No Subject

Greetings,

I am implementing a new protocol in ns which dynamically creates TCP
connections.  This protocol is NOT an application, but is expected to
provide a transport mechanism for applications to use.  I have created C++
code in ns to implement this new agent class.  This agent will at some
point recieve a connection request from another node.  This is the stimulus
for generating a TCP connection with that node (to establish a reliable
means of communication).  Currently,  the class is based on the base Agent
class and I am using the send() function to send data to the remote node.
Since my links are reliable at this time, this works fine.  But, I'd like
to introduce unreliable links and complete the protocol with the TCP
connection creation ability within the C++ agent code.  Has anyone had any
experiences with this or is there some sample agent code I can look at to
get some ideas?

I appreciate any ideas....

Adolfo F. Rodriguez