[ns] need help for error Model

Hi there,

I have a question here, I want make burst loss for a link, does some one know how to make a burst lost by the error model on TCL part? For example, during time 0 to 0.5, there is a burst loss on the link, receivers will not get any packet during this interval, but except time 0 to 0.5, there is no loss on the link, Or there is only one busrt loss on the link during the whole transmission, the burst loss take 5% time of the transmission, how can I do that by writing TCL script?

Thanks for suggestions from you,

Regards,
Y. Zhu