[ns] Re: your mail

Usually Agent models a single transport protocol, e.g., TCP. It's not
intended to be used to _create_ many tcp/udp connections. Nor can you
directly create a tcp agent from c++ without making an otcl call.

You can take a look at webcache/webtraf.{h,cc} and tcl/webtraf/webtraf.tcl
to see an example of dynamically create/remove multiple tcp connections.