[ns] New routes problem

Hi ns-users,
I am developing a routing algorithm under ns-2.1b5 and I am using tcl code exactly as the one in rtProtoLS to install
the new routes. THe problem is that after my algorithm installs the routes some nodes donot receive packets
from commands like
    target_->recv(p);
If I let the Direct protocol with a larger preference than my protocol the rtObject compute-routes  installs those and there is no problem (all nodes receive)..
Any suggestions on how to install properly new routes in ns...
Thanks in advance for your time
    Thodoris