Re: [ns] RE: NS compiling .. and adding a new protocol

Jalil,

Have a look at this tutorials, I found them helpful !!

http://ftp.isi.edu/nsnam/dist/ns-workshop00/
ftp://ftp.ee.surrey.ac.uk/pub/Mirrors/ftp.isi.edu/nsnam/dist/ns-workshop00/

-- Martin

Martin Koyabe                   e-mail: [email protected]