[ns] ad-hockey

I need some help running ad-hockey. I converted the example wireless1-out.tr
into  the file wireless1-out.tr.viz but I'm confused about which
scenario/communication files to use. When I load in the corresponding files
cbr-3-test and scen-3-test the simulation will run but nothing appears on
the screen. When I load the files cbr-50-20-4-512 and
scen-670x670-50-600-20-1 I get an output on the screen but it does not
correspond to the file wireless1-out.tr. What have I done wrong, and which
files am I supposed to use for the scenario/communication files in
ad-hockey? I really appreciate all of your help.
Thanks,
Sara

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the
delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this message may
contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Information contained in this
message that does not relate to the business of ITT is neither endorsed by
nor attributable to ITT.