RE: [ns] using SRM

thank you for your reply, I have another thing not very clear. To me it is
a little strange to use SRM in tcl level, usually in multicast
application, the sender has:

$srm(0) set dst_addr_ $group
$srm(0) set dst_port_ 0

to my best understanding, the receiver should call:

$ns join-group $rcvagent(0) $group

to join the group and receive data.but in the
example: /tcl/ex/srm-chain.tcl or other srm application, I did not find
the receivers call the sentence above, instead, the receivers also have:

$srm(1) set dst_addr_ $group

I wonder how can the receiveing srm agents get data???

thank you again.

Sencun