[ns] Is there any Perl script for post processing trace file?

Hi.

I have implement a kind of per-flow scheduling algorithm in ns-2.1b5 and
Want to know

1. tcp throughput per each session
2. qlength

Of course I search mailing list and found some answers related tcp
throughput.

But couldn't find about qlength.

I have out.tr file and need perl or awk processing to get qlength of all
sessions.

I found some example script in ~ns/bin/ eg. raw2gp, raw2xg. But they are too
complex and very slow...

So...

Is there any perl or awk script to get qlength vs. time???

ps)
I think post processing is the most important part to debug or get results
in using NS.

Of course, ~ns/tcl has some example of scripts but I think they should be
arranged.

Is there any links or homepage about post processing? perl or awk.

--
Young S.Choi
mailto:[email protected]