[ns] request

Respected Sir,

                          I am pradeep user of network simulator.ns is dumping bandwidth and time to some file [out.tr] for drawing Xgraph.In the same way I want to dump the arrival time of packet.So that I can calculate the delay and use it for my application.

1. Whether this facility is available with ns or is it necessary to modify code for some module?
2. If it is necessary to modify some module which is that module?

               I look forward for your replay.

                                                                                                                                     Regards,
                                                                                                                                 pradeep

Chat with your friends as soon as they come online.
Get Rediff Bol from http://www.rediff.com/messenger/messenger.htm

Participate in crazy Re.1 auctions at http://www.rediff.com/auctions