Re: [ns] where to get configure.in.int64_t?

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, John Heidemann wrote:

> >1.since the directory conf is not in CVS,
> >how can i get the file configure.in.int64_t?
>
> The conf directory should appear in all of the snapshots and
> releases.  Is there a specific place where it's missing?

In cvsweb, which is what ns users generally mean when they say 'CVS'.

http://www.isi.edu/cgi-bin/nsnam/cvsweb/ns-2/

see for yourself. and what's with an empty extra:
http://www.isi.edu/cgi-bin/nsnam/cvsweb/ns-2/CVS/
?

aside: I see doc/ cvsweb is running _way_ ahead of the built notes and
documentation (ps.gz and latex2html'd), which is dated 25 February
2000. Looks like the 'This manual should be automatically updated
weekly' is currently moribund.

'The outdated Manual pages have been merged with what was previously
known as the ns Notes and Documentation and the combined documentation
is now called ns Manual.'
  -- and I'll believe that just as soon as someone renames the first
     page of the Notes and Documentation.

cheers,

L.