[ns] Re: trace-all interval!

Sorry, I actually meant is it possible to dump traces on a
per-interval basis as opposed to dumping traces on a per-packet
basis.

Thanks,
Sowmya.

    Sowmya Manjanatha : University of New Hampshire
    Major             : Computer Science

    email        : [email protected]

    Call me at   : (978)-689-8860 (res)
                   (603)-862-4626 (unh)