[ns]TORA and PriQueue

Hello all,

I realize that I get a lot of dropped Ctrl-Packets
by simulating a TORA network with heavy traffic with
ns-2.1b7-current.

Therefore I guess that the PreQueue will not prefer the
Ctrl-Packages. If I check the trace file I realize
that the Ctrl-Packages of TORA will named IMEP and not
(as the PriQueue expected) TORA.

If you change in ~ns/priqueue.cc the part

                switch(ch->ptype()) {
                case PT_DSR:
                case PT_MESSAGE:
                case PT_TORA: