[ns] Please help me

Hello, all:

     Since no one answered my question, I hope this one will get some
responce from you guys. Thank you in advance!

     I am doing simulation with SRM. The question is how I can dynamically
/tcl/ex/srm-chain.tcl which is okay . some sentences are like below from
that file.

    set srm($i) [new Agent/SRM/$srmSimType]
    $srm($i) set dst_addr_ $group
    $srm($i) set dst_port_ 0
    $srm($i) set fid_ [incr fid]
    $srm($i) trace $srmEvents
    $srm($i) log $srmStats
    $ns at 1.0 "$srm($i) start"
    $ns attach-agent $n($i) $srm($i)
now the question is how a srm agent leave the group, and join again.
I tried:

$ns at 2.0 "$n(2) leave-group $srm(2) $group"

find srm(2) is still sending session message to the group after that.
so what is the graceful way to do that?

thank you for any hints

Sencun