Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:16:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chalermek Intanagonwiwat <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: [ns] Diffusion is now in ns !

Hi,
	We would like to inform you that we have finished merging our
diffusion code into the current ns release. You can download the ns daily
snapshot from

	http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/dist/ns-src-snapshot.tar.gz

	However, diffusion is still in progress. Some changes or new
features may be made in the future. Please be informed that this
simulation code has been simplified and does not contain the real
diffusion API at all. Any further information regarding this code will be
announced later.

Thank you for your interest,

Chalermek