[ns] error model

I am running a simple simulation of three nodes right now.  Node 1
and 3 communicate with tcp through node 2.  When I have an error
model connected to just one node it works fine, when I connect the
error model to both node 1 and 3 it gets funny.  Viewing the nam
file it looks like the packets originate from node 2 the one in the
middle, go to recieving node and then that node acks all the way
back to the first node through the intermediary node.  I was
sondering if anyone else had encountered this problem and fixed it,
or if anyone could help me solve it.

thanks,
Rich Catlett