Re: [ns] Calendar scheduler documentation

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, David N Oldham wrote:

> I[smart quote]m doing a project working with ns scheduler and I was
> wondering if anyone knows where I can get the relevant paper
> explaining the operation of the calendar scheduler.

given its age, in print?

http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/cidcontext/645588
R. Brown. Calendar queues: A fast O(1) priority queue implementation
for the simulation event set problem. Communications of the ACM,
31(10):1220--1227, October 1988.
http://www.acm.org/pubs/toc/Volumes/cacm/Vol31.html

Jain's description (p410) is only a para.

L.