[ns] Channels allocation over satellites

Hi,

I need a help to simulate a channel sharing policy using ns.

In my case study, severals trafics classes required differents
channel units and have differents loads (heteroegeous multi-
rate system). However, ns consider only best effort sharing policy.

I would like to know if somebody had already simulated such system or
evaluated FCA or DCA policies, or know if more than one downlink
channel can be assigned to a satellite ?

Best regards.
__
Erwan ERMEL
DEA R�seaux, Universite de Versailles, Paris VI, ENST, INT
[email protected]