Re: [ns] time resolution in Gbps bandwidth

I don't know what you used, but if you modify Tcl.cc as I said in a
previous email long time ago, seems to me there should be nothing wrong.

For instance, if you send 210bytes UDP packets on a 1Gbps link with 1ms
delay, this is a piece of nam trace you'll get:

+ -t 1 -s 0 -d 1 -p cbr -e 210 -c 0 -i 0 -a 0 -x {0.0 1.0 0 ------- null}
- -t 1 -s 0 -d 1 -p cbr -e 210 -c 0 -i 0 -a 0 -x {0.0 1.0 0 ------- null}
h -t 1 -s 0 -d 1 -p cbr -e 210 -c 0 -i 0 -a 0 -x {0.0 1.0 -1 ------- null}
r -t 1.00100168 -s 0 -d 1 -p cbr -e 210 -c 0 -i 0 -a 0 -x {0.0 1.0 0 ------- null}

The delay is exactly you'd expect: 1ms + (210*8)/1e9 = 0.00100168s. If
this is not the scenario you referred to, please provide more info.

- Haobo