[ns] Diffserv Model for NS 2.1b5 available from Nortel Networks Open I P Environment Group

Title: Diffserv Model for NS 2.1b5 available from Nortel Networks Open IP Environment Group

The Open IP Environment group at Nortel Networks is releasing the
Diffserv NS model that it has used for much of its Diffserv simulation
work over the last 2 years.  The model files and some documentation
are available from http://www7.nortel.com:8080/CTL/.
The current version is compatible with the 2.1b5 release of NS.

This model follows the Diffserv architecture in that a node can have
Edge or Core capabilities. This Diffserv  model includes many of the
popular PHBs, Meters, and Policers available at the IETF today. It
offers rudimentary classification capability.

The model has been found to provide suitably similar results in
comparison with real world Diffserv products. Many of the results from
some of our recent Diffserv-related papers were obtained using this
model.

The Model has the following capabilities:
    - Per Hop Behaviors (PHB):
        * Assured Forwarding,
        * Expedited Forwarding.
    - Meters/Policers: