Re: [ns] How do I monitor a queue in wireless

When you don't know a class's inheritance grep for it, as in the example below :
grep for the object you are looking for then grep for TclClass to see how it is
instanciated in OTcl.  I believe QueueMonitor doesn't have any parent class.

To make use of it, read the manual; then grep for it (once again) in tcl/test or
tcl/ex to see examples.

$/ns-2.1b6-Tarik >grep QueueMonitor *.cc | grep TclClass
flowmon.cc:     FlowMonitorClass() : TclClass("QueueMonitor/ED/Flowmon") {}
flowmon.cc:     FlowClass() : TclClass("QueueMonitor/ED/Flow") {}
queue-monitor.cc:static class QueueMonitorClass : public TclClass {
queue-monitor.cc:       QueueMonitorClass() : TclClass("QueueMonitor") {}
queue-monitor.cc:static class QueueMonitorEDClass : public TclClass {
queue-monitor.cc:       QueueMonitorEDClass() : TclClass("QueueMonitor/ED") {}
queue-monitor.cc:static class QueueMonitorCompatClass : public TclClass {
queue-monitor.cc:       QueueMonitorCompatClass() :
TclClass("QueueMonitor/Compat") {}