[ns] URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!

Hi all,
        I have the following problem in ns:
My problem is to simulate the behaviour of a network with routers
that drop packets in a special way. I can create a Class for my
implementation of the router functionality much the same way as
there are classes for DropTail and RED already in ns but I do not
know exactly how to incorporate this into the ns framework. Can you
tell me which files to modify and which to compile in order to
solve my problem? Please tell me exactly what steps to follow.
        Can someone help me out immediately?
Thanking you in advance,
Ranjay