Re: [ns] segmentation fault on vfprintf.c?

Somewhere in a vfprintf() call the file handle is NULL.

When you linked ns against a libc with debugging info, when it segfaults
on some libc func it'll tell you where this happens. This is why you see
the line number etc. If you are on freebsd the file is at
/usr/src/lib/libc/stdio/vfprintf.c