Re: [ns] RED : test-red-all failed after recompile ns with Nortel'sDiffserv patch.

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, Don Lee wrote:

> For the past 2 days, I have tried the snapshot dated 20000720, 20000724,
> 20000726. The same problems, RED-test failed.

What platform are you using? What does a diff of your output versus
the canonical correct output look like? Are the differences trivial
numerical differences due to e.g. (lack of) compensation for linux
maths deficiencies, or something major in behaviour?

L.