[ns] mactrace and hdr_sr

Hi,

I've been playing around with DSR and I've added a couple of fields
to dsr/hdr_sr.h. I have added their lengths to hdr_sr->size(). I do
copy these fields back and forth in dsr/path.* whenever neccessary.

These additions to hdr_sr work fine and they get propagated from node
to node. However, when I use mactrace ON in my simulation script,
those additions no longer get propagated.

I'm having a hard time finding out why this happens... Does anyone have
any hints on what could be going on?

Thanks,
Sharad.