Re: [ns] time resolution in Gbps bandwidth

Hi, Haobo,

I just noted that you're using namtrace, not trace.  I have
checked the trace's format() in trace.cc, just found that trace's
precision is only 6 digits!  Why?  That means when I use
1000Mbps as bandwidth as well as the packet rate, the transmission
time is only in order of 1e-9, and all transmission time will
be igored in trace files?

Thanks,
Bo