Re: [ns] scheduler?

The problem was that you scheduled an event that is already in the event
scheduler, i.e., this event is scheduled twice. See
Scheduler::instance().schedule() in scheduler.cc

Cheers

Will Shaver wrote:

> Occasionally I get this message and my script just stops running. Has
> anyone else gotten this and knows what to do with it?
>   -Will
>
> Scheduler: Event UID not valid!

    Nguyen Huu Thanh

    Universitaet der Bundeswehr Muenchen
    Institut fuer informationstechnische Systeme
    Werner-Heisenberg-Weg 39
    85577 Neubiberg
    Tel.: +49 89 6004-2279
    Email: [email protected]